Dr. AU Wing Kwong
Associate Professor / Director of China Liaison Office
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Fellow of University of Liverpool
PhD , MPhil (University of Liverpool, UK)
MA in Social Work (University of Wales, UK)
Diploma in Social Work (Hong Kong Shue Yan College)
Registered Social Worker (Social Workers Registration Board)
SW 240 Theories and Methods in Community Work
SW 250 Working with Community Groups
SW 310 Working with Marginal Youth
Expertise and Interest
Children and youth
Social services in China (PRC)
- (2015). Young Night Drifters’ Social Workers – Health. A conference paper presented in an International Conference of “Outreach Work” held by City University of Hong Kong in December 2015.
- (2013). Report of Survey on Hidden Youth Drug Abusers. Hong Kong: Department of Social Work, Hong Kong Shue Yan University & The Youth Outreach & Drug Awareness Committee of Lions Clubs District 303, 2013.
- (2013). Book. “Eastern District Positive Life Project 15th Anniversary: A Book of Reflections”. Department of Social Work, Hong Kong Shue Yan University & Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong. ISBN: 9789881629241
- (2012). Survey Report on “Die in Exhaustion & the Labour Compensation in Hong Kong”, Department of Social Work, Hong Kong Shue Yan University & Employees’ Safety, Training & Rehabilitation Services Limited, January 14, 2012.
- Book, “The Interventions of the Marginal Youth Behavioural Pattern”, YMCA and Hong Kong Police Force, November 2008.ISBN: 9789628719884
- Article, The Report of Marginal Youth’s Behavioural Change in “The Interventions of the Marginal Youth Behavioural Pattern”, YMCA and Hong Kong Police Force, November 2008.
- (1998 – 2017). Evaluation on “Positive Life of Young People in Eastern District”. Eastern District Police Force, Chai Wan Centre, H.K. Chinese Christian YMCA, Eastern Fight Crime Committee, Eastern District Home Affairs Office.