Dr. CHUI Chi Fai, Raymond
Associate Professor, Honours Project Co-ordinator,
Associate Director of Industrial Attachment
Academic and Professional Qualifications
PhD in Sociology, University of Auckland
M.Phil in Sociology, Hong Kong Baptist University
B.A. (First Class Honours) in Sociology, Hong Kong Baptist University
SW 120 Principles of Sociology
SW 251-252 Social Work Research I & II
SW 350 Programme Evaluation
SW 441-2 Honours Project
Cyberpsychology, Caregiver, Youth Well-Being, Migration, Transnationalism, Globalization and Employment
- Yeung, C. T. Y. & Chui, Raymond C. F. (2018). A study on the impact of involvement in violent online game and self-control on Hong Kong Adults’ Psychological well-being. In Liping Deng, Will W. K. Ma and Check Wai Rose Fong (Eds), New Media for Educational Change (pp. 165-174), Singapore: Springer.
- CHUI, Raymond C. F. (2018). The Role of Meaning in Life for the Quality of Life of Community-Dwelling Chinese Elders with Low Socio-Economic Status. In Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine, 4, 1-8.
- CHUI, Raymond C.F. (2018). The influence of Meaning in Life on the Quality of Life of Community-Dwelling Hong Kong Chinese Elders. In Hong Kong Journal of Social Sciences, 51, 67-86.
- Lau, Chloe, Milne, Simon, & Chui, Raymond C. F. (2017). Redefining stakeholder relationship in mega events: New Zealand Chinese and the Rugby World Cup. Journal of Convention & Event Tourism, 18(2): 75-99.
- Chui, Raymond C. F., & Chan, Chi-Keung. (2017). School adjustment, social support and mental health of cross-border Chinese college students in Hong Kong. Journal of College Student Development, 58(1): 88-100.
- Chui, Raymond C. F. & Ng, Tabitha Y. L. (2015). Relationship between differentiation of self, anxiety, depression and emotional intelligence – a pilot study of the Hong Kong Chinese society. Hong Kong Journal of Social Work, 49(1&2): 65-79.
- 張少強、崔志暉 (2015)：《香港後工業年代的生活故事》 香港: 三聯書店。
- Chui, Raymond C. F. (2014). Life satisfaction and community attachment of Hong Kong new arrivals. Hong Kong Journal of Social Work, 48(1&2): 41-56.
- Chui, Raymond C. F. (2014). Smartphone Usage, Social Relations and Life Satisfaction of Hong Kong College Students. In Will W. K. Ma, Allan H. K. Yuen, Jae Park, Wilfred W. F. Lau and Liping Deng (Eds), New Media, Knowledge Practices and Multiliteracies (pp. 171-178), Singapore: Springer.
- Chui, Raymond C. F., & Chan Chi-Keung. (2012). Investigating the relations of social support, coping strategies, caregiver burden with well-being of caregivers of people with intellectual disabilities in Hong Kong (in Chinese). In Hong Kong Journal of Social Sciences, 43: 59-82.
- Chui, Raymond C. F. (2011). Transnationalism of Chinese Migrants in New Zealand. In Social Transformations in Chinese Societies, 6(2), 159-196.
- Chui, Raymond C. F., Tabitha Y. L. Ng, Sandra O. N. Cheung and Linda W. K. Mok. (2009). Parenting practice: a case study of the women in Tin Shui Wai District, Hong Kong. In Hong Kong Journal of Social Sciences, 36: 65-89.