Dr. MOK Wai Kit, Linda
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Ph.D., University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
M.Phil, City University of Hong Kong
Advanced Training for Practice Teachers, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Professional Education and Executive Development
Basic Training for Practice Teachers, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Professional Education and Executive Development
Master of Social Work, York University of Toronto
Bachelor of Arts in Social Work, City University of Hong Kong
Diploma in Social Work, City University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong Registered Social Worker
Certified NLP Practitioner
SW 351-2 Integrative Practice Seminar I & II
SW 461-2 Integrative Practice Seminar III & IV
Expertise and Interest
Elderly and Intergenerational Services
Dementia Holistic Care
International Social Work
- Mok, WKL (2016). Book Review: Shehui gongzuo shixi: Xuesheng ziwo xuexi zhinan [Social Work Practice: Self-learning Guide for Students] China Journal of Social Work, 9:1, 89-91.
- Mok, L. (2013). Becoming Competent International Social Workers: Learning Journeys of International Social Work Field Placement from Hong Kong Students. GSE Journal of Education, 1, 160 – 173.
- Chui, Raymond C. F., Tabitha Y. L. Ng, Sandra O. N. Cheung and Linda W. K. Mok. (2009). Parenting practice: a case study of the women in Tin Shui Wai District, Hong Kong. In Hong Kong Journal of Social Sciences, 36: 65-89.
- Chui, C. F. Ng, Y.L., Cheung, O.N. and Mok, W.K. (2009). A Study of the Parenting Practice of Women in Tin Shui Wai District. Hong Kong: Department of Social Work, Hong Kong Shue Yan University. (ISBN: 978-962-8719-72-3)
- 莫惠潔 (2002). 新移民老人處境 : 社會工作處理模式. 當今澳港兩地社會議題論文集–Contemporary Social Issues of Macao and Hong Kong, Macao Polytechnic Institute School of Public Administration–Social Work Program.
- 2015 – Outstanding Abstract Award
International Conference of Discovery Innovation in Social Work Practicum Education
- 2013 – Outstanding Graduate
City University of Hong Kong – Community College
- 2011 – The Social Work Education Research Student Award
Social Work Education – The International Journal (United Kingdom)
- 2011 – Outstanding Paper Presentation Award
The 8th World Congress on Long Term Care in Chinese Communities and Asian Ageing Development
- 2009 – Best Project Award
Occupational Safety and Health Council (OSHC) of Hong Kong